Program, debug and develop the personalized software products for clients using the LED Video Wall.
The detailed job description includes:
- Analyze and discuss customers software product requirements and utilize development tools (Java, C++) to design and implement software product prototype.
- Design and develop Android/IOS application using Java, C/C++, Object-C, Swift, Python, to help customers quickly and easily control the video wall, airplay their contents to the LED screen with their mobile devices and maintain all update requests.
- Collect feedback from the customers and optimize the software user experience.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve the technical issues from hardware, software, network or system during the event site.
- Pre-research, write procedural and technical documentation and demo the new functions of relative LED Operating system software (NovaLCT, V-CAN, Pluto Manager, ViPlex) for the staff of the company and customers.